Basic Legal Requirements
- Must be a resident of Florida
- Must sign and date the voluntary informed consent, or have it signed by the minor patient’s legal guardian
Proof of Qualifying Conditions
- The patient has to be certified by a licensed, authorized physician with any of the proposed qualifying conditions or symptoms.
- A second physician must agree with the evaluation of patients under 18 years of age.
- Patient treatment plan must be maintained and submitted quarterly by the physician to the University of Florida College of Pharmacy.